Our design Team hasn’t only been testing on the water for months, the engineers behind our foils have also been analyzing and simulating the forces, speeds and different angles of hydrodynamic flow in key Foiling situations and developed a new mast profile and fuselages with optimized drag behavior and improved overall trim.
Choose your mast length and fuselage depending on your skills, the conditions and your preferred discipline:
• 60cm – special size for shallow waters
• 75cm – All-round / Entry / Freestyle – Go-to size for most Wing Foilers on lakes, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
• 82cm – All-round / Surf / Freestyle / Downwind – “One for all” mast for Wing Foilers looking for the perfect mix of being compact for freestyle, yet having length for surﬁng and swell. Prone and SUP foilers in medium surf. Freestyle Windsurf Foilers.
• 90cm – Freeride / Surf / Downwind – Wing Foilers looking for the extra room for comfort in chop and open ocean swell. Go-to size for Windsurf Foilers.
• 68cm – “Advanced” – Surf / Freestyle – Advanced Wing Foilers looking for a playful ride with responsive turning and great pop for air moves. Advanced Prone and SUP Foilers
• 78cm – “All-round” – Entry / Freeride / Pump – Wing Foilers of all levels progressing from entry to advanced, with the option to adjust to their level. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf. Prone, SUP and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities
• 90cm – “Windsurf” All-round – Windsurf Foilers of all levels looking for an easy and stable ride with great control also at higher speeds