Paddle and raft through rivers, streams, rapids and boiling white waters with our new Rapid Air!
Bulletproof, super stable and equipped with ultimate turning performance, this is the top choice for the explorer looking to find surf far away from the ocean.
With the Fanatic headquarters being surrounded by rivers and streams, we have our own training and R&D course just around the corner. The Rapid Air is designed to take anyone from the first time paddler or experienced rider onboard, from floaty fun to slipping and sliding down a little stream and next level surfing down big boiling white waters, it’s the toy for you. A length of 9’4″, width of 35″ and almost 300l volume, you’ll be sure to stay on board as long as possible. Four little HD fins support tight turning and allow the board to slide through shallow water. Built to last, the HD Double Layer Technology with additional rail reinforcement makes this SUP robust.
For the most convenient form of transportation, our Rapid Air comes with our Premium Wheely-Backpack that has an easy entry zip, padded straps, carrying belts and includes our ergonomic Fanatic Power Pump for quick inflation.
Rapid Air 9’6″ Specifications
Volume – 326 l
Width – 36”/ 91.4 cm
Length – 9’6”/ 289.6 cm
Thickness – 6”/ 15 cm
Weight* – 12.30 kg
Recommended User Weight – 50 – 100+ kg
Fittings – 4 × glued 7cm HD fins
Article Number – 13600-1143
- Wide compact shape for extra stability and manoeuvrability in streams and wild waters
- HD Double Layer Technology – built to last
- Produced at the worlds most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production process, providing unmatched air pressure/stiffness ratio
- HD Mini Quad Fin setup – made for quick turning and shallow waters with bottom contact
- Full deck/base quality printing and rail design in superior optics
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort
- Comfy carrying handle
- Quality stainless eyelets to attach leash or lines for safe portaging
- Deck net to attach equipment
- New Wheely-Backpack with easy entry zip, padded straps, belts & accessory compartments for effortless packing and transportation
- New ergonomically improved Fanatic Power Pump for faster and comfortable inflation
Double Layer HD (Heavy Duty) Technology
Built to last. Our Double Layer (HD) Technology is an inflatable construction for heavy duty usage. A triple layer rail construction (Viper Air & Rapid Air only) ensures better stiffness and durability. For the Ripper Air Windsurf we use a Double Layer rail construction only to save some weight. Stiffness and performance is guaranteed, as the Double Layer HD Technology takes more than 20 PSI of air pressure if needed.